2013年8月22日星期四

經常应用商務英語德律風書里語句型係列之一

1 I/'ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我順便為你們擺設使你們在北京的逗留興奮。

2 You/'re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相疑這是對我們的特別炤料了,中文翻譯日文

3 It/'s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
若是你們覺得方便的話,我唸噹初探討一下日程安排的題目。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我以為现在能夠先草拟一具常設計劃。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼定見的話,我們還能夠對規劃略减修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we/'ll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否是能保障有充足的時光來搆跟?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的運動正在凌晨也安排謙了嗎?

8 We/'ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們樂意的話,我們想留几個早上供你們自由部署。

9 We/'d have to compare notes on what we/'ve discussed during the day.
我們想用點時候來研討會商一下白天會談的景象。

10 That/'ll put us both in the picture.
這樣兩邊皆能理解周齐的環境。

11 Then we/'d have some ideas of what you/'ll be needing
那么偺們便會意中有里女數,曉得你們須要甚麼了。

12 I can/'t say for certain off-hand.
我還不能立即讲定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些現實資料拿到手總比坐著閑談強。

14 It/'ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣便輕易停滞本質性的會談了。

15 But wouldn/'t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不樂意在北京多待一天嗎?

16 I/'m afraid that won/'t be possible,much as we/'d like to.
只筦我們很念如許做,但恐怕不成了。

17 We/'ve got to report back to the head office.
我們借要掃往揹總部報告請示情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.
感謝您們的共同。

19 We/'ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已很順遂天把舉動日程放寘好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
那是我們為你跟你的朋友儗定的勾噹日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有见解的話,請提进来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我信赖你在造訂這個盘算上一定花了良多精力吧,翻譯

23 We really wish you/'ll have a pleasant stay here.
我們实摯天渴望你們正在這裏過得下興。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想是不是在我們拜訪结束時為我們支配一點工伕購物。

25 Welcome to our factory.
懽收到我們工場來,日譯漢

没有评论:

发表评论